Friday, June 25, 2010

Will this little girl ever come?

OK so I decided that I need to write about how I feel...
 I feel huge I'm 38 weeks Pregnant. I can't walk normal anymore. I waddle everywhere and it hurts. I get these sharp pains in my upper right leg. My mom calls it lighting. When I get out of bed I sometimes ask Chris to roll me off! More like push me off. lol.. I went to the doctor yesterday and my cervix is 80% gone and I'm about a 2. So we are just waiting for my water to brake or contractions to start. Last weekend I thought I was going to have her but she changed her mind. She woke us up 3 nights in row with contractions. Everyone is so excited to meet her! Especially her sisters and brother. They ask everyday.. When is she coming out? We love her and can't wait to hold her!

No comments: