Friday, June 25, 2010

I've been nesting!

We changed the girls rooms. We are getting ready for our new baby girl! It turned into a huge project it took us about 2 weeks and we still have painting to do in Lizzy and kalena room. So Morgan and the baby our going to share a room. And Lizzy and Kalena are in Morgan old room. They needed the walk in closet for all there toys and clothes. It still isn't big enough. I even got rid of at least 6 trash bags of clothes and who knows how much toys. Chris went to Goodwill 3 times. There room looks a lot better! The baby room is super cute it's green and black. And I love the crib and dresser and bedding. It's the nursery I never got to have. Chris even got me a rocking chair! We just need to make Morgans pillows for her bed.. I can't wait to see how it will all turn out!!

No comments: