Monday, October 5, 2009

You know you found true love when you can't sleep at night because reality is better then your dreams!


Hey everyone I'm so sorry it has taken me forever to get back into writing on my blog, but, for me it's like a journal. So I better make time! RIGHT?
So for some of you who didn't know I met the man of my dreams- Christopher Smith! Oh he is perfect for me and the girls! I'm so blessed and I just thought nothing like this would ever happen to me. I could go on and on.. ok I will. Chris is so patient and he calms me down when I get out of control. Yelling, "Get down here, we're going to be late for school!" These are my famous words. "Sweet-heart," he replies "what!" I say. He says "Megan just take stuff away when they do something wrong,and they will listen." He is so right.. No more yelling. OK at least when he's not around! LOL... No I'm really trying!

No comments: