Monday, October 5, 2009

How I met the man of my dreams...





Here goes the Fairy Tale Story.. Once upon time there lived a man named Chris in Henderson, NV with his two lovely kids a boy named Mason, and a teenage daughter named Morgan. And 2 hours away lived a little women and her two daughters, Kalena and Lizzy in a little cottage. Megan had many friends but one was very special "Bri" was her name and she became here visiting teacher. well, she has a brother named Chris. Bri would constantly ask Megan to go out with Chris but both Megan and Chris had prior engagements. This went on for more then a year and Megan just thought this lady was strange until one day Megan had a dream about Chris. And then she knew she had to meet him! So with her intuition, Megan had already made plans to meet grandparents in Vegas for Valentines weekend. So with the help of Bri, they all went out Bowling together! And have been inseparable ever since!!!

4 comments:

Mindie said...

I just have to say that I love you soooo much and I'm so happy for you and Chris. You have a beautiful family. I miss you tons xoxoxo

Lechelle said...

That is the sweetest story. Your family is adorable, I am super happy for you.

I'm very glad you have re-entered the blogging world.

The Fergy Bunch said...

Hi Megan,

I just came across your blog from Lechelle's. Congrats on your marriage, you guys look adorable and very happy together. Anyhow, I just wanted to stop by and say hi! =)

~ Jennifer (Woolley) Ferguson

Bri or Aaron said...

Hey! Cute blog! We are coming this Saturday for the reunion. So hopefully we will see you! Love ya!